looks like a lot of very pretty valentines! I have quite a few valentine projects that I need to be working on . but first a trip to the craft store! oh and.. sent a prayer up for your friend! I LOVE your banner!! hugs vivian
love your shelves, they are soo pretty, pretty in pink... too funnie, as i am writing this comment you are commenting on mine!! the verse in pic, could you write that for me? that is soo neat. love all the tags, u know us tag gals, all is wonderful sweet friend. hugs & blessings, vikki ♥
6 comments:
lots of prettiness in your pictures!
Lorrie
Thanks for your support!
looks like a lot of very pretty valentines! I have quite a few valentine projects that I need to be working on . but first a trip to the craft store! oh and.. sent a prayer up for your friend!
I LOVE your banner!!
hugs
vivian
Love the snow flake and the angel tag! And yep, don't you love it when it won't load right...always makes me lose my temper. LOL.
c
love your shelves, they are soo pretty, pretty in pink... too funnie, as i am writing this comment you are commenting on mine!! the verse in pic, could you write that for me? that is soo neat. love all the tags, u know us tag gals, all is wonderful sweet friend. hugs & blessings, vikki ♥
Darling blog Kathy:)
Post a Comment