Thursday, January 15, 2009

VALENTINES- and a lot of foof -interesting sites




Hope all are warm and well today ,
Been up to my eyeballs in lots of foof -
as those partydresses - and other lacey inspired
things -- for several swaps - some are not
valentines oriented so have a while .
I decided to sneak up on the blogger problem -
of picture posting - by changing my picture
format and see if I can write my blog load pics
in a different position and then comment on them -
so here goes -- trying to upload

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Love the angel girl with the heart on her wings!

c

vivian said...

YOur little angel is very sweet! and the snowday atcs are "snow wonderful!!"
heehee!
have fun and stay warm!
vivian

cherry said...

Soooosooo sweet. You are the paper queen girl. I sure hope they let us cut paper in heaven. rofl, cherry

Kara Ward said...

I was fighting with blogger too. Glad to know I wasn't in it alone. Your header looks fantastic! Happy New Year! Kara