Tuesday, January 6, 2009

WEll blogger is taking a vacation again -
I uploaded pics -- and could see them in my viewer -
then when I saved -- it was all letters and numbers
so went to preview and there were all my pics and then it posted the pics - lol
couldn't write thing so - here I AM now !!

##( PLease pray for our blog friend at"http://sweetoldvintage.blogspot.com" ** I am trying to get back in the groove after the Holidays -
Lots of things need to be done , - several swaps coming due soon ,
In the first pic I was thinking of -- SNOW !!!
but we are getting lots and lots of rain here --
MOnths ago - AUG to be exact - I was working on getting organized -
you remember these pics -- then got distracted by someones blog and did this
a girl has to display some inspiration you know!- and in between
a few trips --, and did some online classes
The next thing I knew the Holidays started rolling in
and now I have my mind on the last pic from last year --
SO now hearts and lace abounds in the studio --
and Christmas is still lingering -- but I need to get back
to the organizing ya Know !!! What happened to my snowman mantel !!!
OK got to start creating - instead of visiting all your lovely blogs
Kathy ♥- blogger acting crazy - no chance to check notes - excuse any crazy mistakes - don't wan tto lose this again

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Now is the time to settle down and smell the roses. I do understand about blogger.com, I think it is me doing something wrong and it is blogger.com........I am having a giveaway so come over to my cottage and sigm up when you can.

vikki said...

'puters are wonderful when they are working with you. but when they decide to do 'their' thing... i just turn mine off & tell it to stay in your room for awhile til u decide to co-operate! =) looking forward to seeing more of your lovely creations. hugs & blessings, vikki ♥

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Hi Kathy.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. To answer your question about my Christmas blog banner, yes I made it and this one as well. I'd love to keep it up all year round but just kept wondering how many emails I would get telling me that it's not Christmas anymore, so I took it down. Thanks so much for the sweet words. :)