Thursday, January 15, 2009

comments for the post below

WEll it loads the pictures , which in the screen
look like letters and numbers - ya know computer speak -
but doesn't have a space to see a clear screen as to
what the layout will be or to post words etc - OK nuff said -
The little atc 's were such fun - altho the little snowballs
almost were my undoing - ya know was sticking to my hands etc --
these are for a winter swap on -thevintageveranda.com
* yikes am losing my patirence -now it won't let me show it as a link
OK will persevere - was having a great day !! not gonna let
this glitch ruin it - nothing but a thing lol .
ok as to the vintage veranda check it out ( ya may have to google
it - sorry ) it is fairly new - you join
and can see swaps - and info about all things VINTAGE

The little sweetie with wings is a sneek peek for another swap -
I so love her face --
Have a great day -- will post more when I can figure out
this blog glitch
KAthy -ga-♥

2 comments:

The Charm House said...

Kathy, I have another special award for you on my blog. This one is a little different in that it brings Georgia bloggers together.
I hope you enjoy...
Yvette

vikki said...

she is sucha sweetie, just like you! love her! keep foofin'! you are doing a great job. hugs & blessings, vikki ♥