Still problem with blogger - so I am still
posting for the pictures below
cannot seperate them -- UGH !
The first pic is a pop up card
The idea is on Jolie-Paquet - and the download
of the little girl also - very cute idea -- I
made it just like the tutorial . it surely has made
me think of many new ideas . I have a few vintage
pop -up cards - The very elaborate one are so expensive -
If you can find them .
THis week is going to be the big push to get all my
valentine swap things mailed out . I have had many different
ones going at the same time . Some need a little tweaking -
Do you get a mental creative block ?? You can see there
cute are lotsa cute stuff to create with - But when i audition an
idea - just have to keep working till it is right -
I am so loving my friend Cherry - at "http://cherryjubilee.blogspot.com"
WE sure do love to cut up paper -- I said it was like Edward Scissorhands
here - the paper scraps have been flying lol . Visit her - to see a beautiful home
and great creative ideas .
WEll it is almost 1 p.m. Here - and need to get off this computer
have a Blessed Tuesday !! _ Kathy - ga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Kathy, You have to try the beeswax. I have been using it for about two years. I love it. I had no instructions, just started using it. So fun!!!
Hugs and Blessing,
Yvette
I just love the cards you've made so far, they're gorgeous! I've always loved Valentine pictures/art, especially vintage ones. I have so much stuff to make cards and such but just haven't sat down yet to make them!! xoxo
hi Kathy, I'm so glad youre doing the swap. but your emails didnt come through to me. this is my email address vivianneroni@yahoo.com try again ok? thanks!
hugs
vivian
Post a Comment