Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cool Beach GUYS -- and Rock climbing

WEll these pics have been lurking in my file , since i did the post a while back on my GUys and girls rock climbing -- Therse are the only two pics i got -- I need to have them send them the rest -- THe pics of my two men were --them dressed to take part in a wedding on the beach --very casual -- so sorry I have no pics of the bride and groom .. Need to get some of sweet Jill -- she is so beautiful as well as sweet and has a beautiful heart .
Just needed a break from Halloween posts -- The creating part has been fun and I have ideas already stored up for next year -- But i have been making halloween for months now -- Need to focus on Christmas -- I reallly love making ornaments -- in the past ---BPA -- before paper addiction --lol -- I painted in my 10 year business - thousands of ornaments -- Now i love to use many mediums .
Really the next task needs to be to design a Fall - and a new Christmas BLog Banner -- Hmmm as I check the time it is 1:40 a.m. -- so the next thing is to
find the bed lol -- I drank two cups of high test Coffee -- at a late dinner --
so that is why I am still going strong -- Even you west coast gals are probably thinking of bed -- Pleasant Dreams -- kathy - ga


---




1 comment:

Tammy/Yesterday's Cottage said...

Hi Kathy -
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments on my new blog. It's so encouraging for a rookie like me! I owe Dawn one huge thank you for all the kindred spirits she has sent my way. Your Halloween items are fantastic! Have a great weekend and come back soon and often!
Tammy