Tuesday, October 6, 2009

MY BOYS AND GIRLS - what an adventure

ALl my children and Grnadchildren are wonderful -- I am including my boys wives as my children -- for they truly are so precious to our family -- If you searched the world over -- you could not find young women any sweeter or more loving -- or dedicated to God and a Happy HOme
Thes are a few pics I got from facebook -- They are all four very adventurous -- Kayiaking ?- (in rough water too ) --to the dtr in law with a horse and the other is now Rockclimbimg -- They all fish and own a resevior
boat together --

Just thought I would give you a glimpse -- HUbs has some whitewater pics I wan to show as well as rock climbing - yikes -- Can't we do a safe activity -- uh like knitting -- The oldest seen laughing with his sweetie -- Did tamdem skydiving about a month ago - I didn't know til it was over( thank goodness __ made my knees wobbly ! lol ) -- He also crewed for a month in A CArribbean sail boat race , along with a friend and his Dad --for a month -- and swam with Sharks --
WEll get it out of their systems -- when kids come along maybe they will slow down -- HUB is 62 and went to SIX FLAGS with Dtr and the Grands __ huge amusement park in Atlanta area --two wks ago -- He rides everything --So i might as well go ahead and bleach my hair white now !!lol --
They are fun and do make us all laugh !!!-- Blessings _ KAthy - ga ♥

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Your family is just beautiful Kathy!!! I love seeing photos of them....and that husband of yours is a daredevil!!! I wouldn't step foot on one of those rides now! xxoo, Dawn

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Kathy; Wow what a active family you have... such brave women too... I think that is so great they all have such great things in common,, and how they Love the Lord... you are a very Blessed woman.... have a great week.

Oh I am a huge chicken when it comes to rides...... lol

hugs
Alaura