Wednesday, October 21, 2009

TAG for TAg Tuesday -on Kardcrazy

THis is my version of a boot --for Tag Tuesday at Louise's site Kardcrazy -- wow you have to see the cute boot tag --(Louise has a guest artist -due to her being on the TIM HOLTZ cruise ---lucky girl !!!) Cold here in the south this mornin g-- .. brr -will be about 72 today tho -- gotta soak up some sun while we can - rain expected tomorrow --have a great day - kathy - ga

6 comments:

Kris Dickinson said...

Lovely shoe Kathy! Thanks so much for playing my challenge!

Brenda said...

Your boot tag is cute! This weeks challenge kinda stumped me...I was absolutely drooling over Kris's boot, can't wait to see what everyone came up with!!!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

A darling shoe, Kathy!
(And I absolutely adore your Halloween look on your blog:)

Lynn Stevens said...

sweet shoe, Love all your Halloween ornaments, what a great swap!

Paula -Teaberry Cottage said...

I love your shoe and the bright flower on it.

Rhonda said...

This is beautiful! A gorgeous shoe any fashionable lady would love to wear. Cheers!