I don't know what is my fascination with crows -- They are not really beautiful --
although -sleek and glossy - very noisy, and at my home , sometimes a nuisance -- we live in the countryside -- so we have many birds and animals visit our house -- Not far from us a neighbor even raises peacocks -- and sometimes they get out ,and are in the road -- they are beautiful !!!
I've had to so called "EAT CROW " before --not pleasant -- but creating with them is such fun -- I have some fun tags I give for different occasions -- that say -Something to crow about !! with a pic of the bird --very cute -- .
My friend Margaret , needed an idea for acknowledgeing some good work -- I thought ithe crow tags would be perfect -- well she can't stand crows --- so of couse moi'
has to kid here with it -- and give her a crow or two --
I forgot to take a pic of this cute crow guy --before i sent to a swap partner -
she was sweet enough to send me one (THANKS JEANNE ) so I wanted to post it --
Wouldn't anyone love this little crow guy -- He is in his Halloween best -- but
needs a sign saying "NEVERMORE " hanging from his beak !!
THis is my whimsy for today !! now gotta get busy -- much to do today !! KAthy -♥


1 comment:
hey Kathy, recieved your fabulous package today! wow oh wow is all I can say! well that and thank you for all the extra sweet goodies you sent me! You really rock.. the girls are going to LOVE what you made. Wow!
Hugs!
vivian
Post a Comment