Friday, October 16, 2009

SCARY things !!! Halloween overload




Hey Gurlz !!--- sitting here typing when I need to be getting the rest of my "STUFF " -- together for craft night(also scrapbooking ) at the church . I hate packing --
I end up needing the very thing to finish a tag, project or craft . that is at home --
very frustrating -- so I guess I will start calling this --a little creating time -- a lots of __FUN and laughter --and TALKING __ do ya know I am good at that !!!
Most of the time I only accomplish one or two things -- very funny with all I drag -- I am not organized to preplan everything -- Just general things --
Had the grands - today as they were out of school for fall break --
They had been camping all week -- so was great to see them --
Now I want to create Halloween -- but need to move onto Christmas -- so always a pack and repack situation --
EEK ! SO here is my scary picture of the ornie --I sent to my swap group -
HAd to make 12 -- what fun -- Everyone has gotten their packages --
These girls are fierce ARTISTS , and so many different ornies -- I will get the pics made and do a POst --
they are unbelievable --Love them all .
This little witch -- started out as a skeleton at the $ store, only the little wire arms and rags hanging down -- and
""GASP """ - I pulled their heads off - and all the rest I added -
I created all of their things , except the pumpkin -- even the brooms -- not he spider - and the little book has several pages --
I had such fun -- wish I had included a bat on spiral wire -- and had those mini -bottles -for magick " dust -- First witch thing I have ever made --
Have a great weekend -- fall has finally arrived in the South - Blessings kathy ♥

4 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

You are in the halloween spirit... I am already thinking of Christmas.... and all it brings......

Unknown said...

Girl I gasped in delight when I saw your spook'tacular orni yesterday! This was sucha fun swap! Happy Fall!

Sandy xox

Brenda said...

I LOVE your witch!!! Dollar store had some great buys this year didn't it though? My daughter wanted to dec her room out this year so we went there and she came out with ARM LOADS (getting her to take it all down after halloween might be a challenge lol)
Can't wait to see all the cool tags you got in your swap!!!
Happy Haunting :)

Brenda said...

Kathy, I'm always up for a tag swap with you! I don't know if I have a fav theme yet (love it all) so tell me what type of tags you want to do and when and I'm game! Just bought a pack of 200 so I have lots to play with, and I have my 2 hour block of time to get creative in the afternoon (keeps me sane lol)