I do so love to make things with cute bunnies --
These are some of my favorites this year -- except for the Cutesy bunny with the flopped ears , which I have had for a long time - he is so cute , so I pull
him out every year to make a new idea with him !
Really loving these vintage bunnies this year -- They are multiplying ,
just not fast enough for all my swaps -- Hope you are having some fun filled Bunny days !! Blessings - Kathy ♥


4 comments:
Your bunnies are adorable. And all so different!
Lorrie
They all look great, I love the floppy ear one the best! They really make me think of spring
Lovin' the bunnies. Easter came to fast last year. This year I want to get crafty with the holiday. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!
Lovin' the bunnies. Easter came to fast last year. This year I want to get crafty with the holiday. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!
Post a Comment