Friday, March 20, 2009

Windows of your heart !!-Vision of your heart SWap

There is a saying that your eyes are a window to your soul
I am not sure where it came from --but Several years ago I
bought a half face stamp , and the thing that seemed prominent to
me was the one eye as I began to think how I would use it -- a song we sing at church came to me --and the beginning words were "Open the eyes of my heart Lord " OPen the eyes of my heart , I want to see you , I want to see you .
So thereby this art idea came to me -- I have shown it before as a pin - -that i put on a small heart pillow that I had stamped in gold and also use Lumiere on
a golden sheen - I am in a swap that we were supposed to do a Twinchie - (a 2x2 piece
of art ) then add charms -- we send 5 get 5 different back -- so I used the main concept and added a wooden heart that I put paper on and used dabbers with distress
ink to give it the antiqued look - then made a tag to explain t that -- the concept -- Is what is the vision of your Heart -- Is everyone a stranger -- or someone you nedd to tell about God --
I have met so many amazing women on our art blogs -- there is joy , and caring rejoicing --prayers and sadness when someone has a problem . Truly a community of people I have come to care about ..
I do have a very full and rich life -- But all of you who visit make it even
more so -- Sometimes i wish we could all meet -- I am a hugger in real life -
So today I am sending out a BIG HUG -OOOOO- to all -- May you have a great weekend
Blessings < Kathy -ga

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow! This post has so much meaning to me! I have been blessed with 2 wonderful children, but my son was born with many struggles against him. He was given 2 weeks to live and he is now 13. He doesn't speak or walk, but he communicates just fine with us. It is clear he has a purpose here and we were the blessed to recieve him. Everyone that meets him falls in love with him, he talks with his eyes and heart and I have learned to see things through his eyes and notice the little details in everything God has given us in life like the soft green grass and bare feet and rainbows. He has a gift of making people relax with his true smile and helping people see the small miracles in life. Can you tell how much I love and respect him lol.
Anyways (I got side tracked), I love the way your pins came out, they really inspire to think deep about the true visions in your heart and the thoughts that make you who you are!

vivian said...

one of my favorite worship songs and a sweet piece of art! You have a beautiful heart.. it is always evident and shining through your blog! Have a great weekend!
hugs
vivian

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

I love it! What a creative girl you are! I love it....

Hugs to you!
Spencer