THis pic is not just a box -- when it arrived I knew
there would be very special things inside from
my sweet friend Vikki - of humble-heart.blogspot.com
( sorry blogger will not let me make it a link ?)
But i did not know what a beautiful expression of the heart
it owuld be -- Even the papers are old publications -- very dear to the heart pf a mixed media -person -- ah but these were shared from family items -
I treated each with reverence and will use for very special
items I make -- Each will be a remembrance of my special ♥-Friend Vikki -
SO many lovely buttons -- and MY FAVOrite TAG -EVER !!_ i have
serious tag - love -- some the old quilt tops will be in a special book
I wan to make -- and the music wonderful and so Many things I cannot even list -
and the pics are not all of it - or do they do justice to the wonderful things
Thank you my dear friend !- Vikki has such a wonderful vintage touch --
she teaches me new ways of looking at things -- but most of all she has such a sweet faith - and such a loving and kind heart ! -
I am blessed to call her friend -- Blessings -Kathy


4 comments:
That is definatly a box full of love! And such cool, unique stuff filled inside, I can see that getting this box in the mail must have made your day...or I should say week :)
What a lovely surprise for you to receive...I too got a lovely box from my friend Renee over at Birchberryfarms blog...A lovely cement bird and a graphic pillow filled with beads that smell like chocolate candy....Made me hungry...
Hugs
Sue
Hello Kathy; Wow We Wow! such lovely pretties. I can't wait to see what your talented little hands come up with.... What a very sweet friend to send you such a great gift.
Hugs;
Alaura
Vikki is such an angel Kathy!! Such a giving, precious spirit she has...I'm constantly amazed at her. She truly is a wonderful person ~ I know you will make gorgeous artwork from these treasures! Have a great day, xxoo, Dawn
Post a Comment