Thursday, March 26, 2009

Easter Hanging and a sneak peek !

Wow !! have been on bunny overload -- and can you believe it ? Have not made one thing for my family yet !! -- Do you as art creators -- have days of
things just not coming together -- I guess we all do .
Was making a banner for a swap -- and for some reason could not get my
ideas to jell - had several - Well , got thru that problem and got it made
and sometimes you like things so much , you wish for one yourself - but
usually no time and seems the Holidays roll by so fast -- Course I guess the second one you make would go faster . I always really want it to be something that fits
my swap partners taste.
Was looking at a fave site and saw that they were a part of a flat paperdoll
yahoo group site -course they are anything but flat can we say mermaids too -- so cool -- always have loved -- "Character Construction " stamps - So of course ,I had to join and there found one of my favorite
artists - So i joined and so guess you guys will be my guinea pigs --
for my paper doll creating , also they make and swap atc's -- HMMM a bunny paper doll -- well need to get things packaged and mailed -- trying to
control my swapping -- so I can create some cute things fo my sweeties here -- Hope all you guys are dry - it has been raining a lot here , but we need it !
blessings _K

No comments: