Friday, March 6, 2009

Easter swaps and whimsey !! UH ! pardon my Bunny HUMOR !


THis is one of the eggs <>
for an egg banner -- on My friend Jen's blog
see the little banner on the right --
We make and send five and receive - five back on a ribbon
It opens to reveal this little chick !!
It needs a little banner inside with sweet Easter words - so will add that also
Decided to not add too much on the outside -- Got a few more
different ideas to make -- i love to make all
different, if I can think up that many ideas lol !!

THis little tag was inspired by a little plastic pin ,
one from years ago -- I am not sure where
it is residing . right now ,( hmm need to check
out all that costume jewelry - wow
I had some great Carved pins from talented people )-- I loved to
wear it near Easter -- altho people did look at me funny
as I would chuckle to myself --
Don't know how clear it is -- but it says
This type of senseless violence must stop --!!
signed - E . Bunny -- ( hope you can see his ears
are nibbled off --) it even makes me laugh to
type it - you can see I am easily amused -
and maybe , not quite right ! lol .
this is not exactly finished in the way I want --
methinks , I need to pop off to get the tiny
>need both <>
bunny punches from Ms Martha - that I deliberated
over -- too cute -and the chocolate bunny -
with EARS !! was a freebie from someone ?
Ok need to scoot -- have to pack up all my bunny gear -later for the
once a month scrap
fun with my church girls at FBC - they
are too sweet -
Gonna be a heat wave tomorrow -
will be 75 - here - what a difference a week can make
from Snow to Spring -- Oh well - <>
certainly enjoy it --
Blessings , Kathy ♥



3 comments:

Brenda said...

I love that saying, after all, the first thing to go on the poor choc bunnies are the ears! The banner with the easter chic is too cute!!

cherry said...

Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! I need to get my Easter decor out...I am making banners to sell right now. cherry

jennalee said...

Kathy- I love your egg that opens up. What a clever idea. You are so creative.