Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I WON AGAIN !! AND THIS BANNER LOVE !!


I can hardly believe it -- I won another blog giveaway -- from
LOuise of "KARD KRAZY " -- such a talented lady and a great giveaway
She designs for a rubber stamp company - and helps HOst
a fun place "THE VINTAGE VERANDA " - another fun place -
fun swaps , ideas , challenges and chat !!
MY swap partener for a banner swap -- on the WOrld of Color swap --
"Sugared songbird " ( visit her for the dreamiest handdyed ribbons
and pretties ) made me my request a nest idea -- in -blue grays --
oH she had it more than perfect !! aren't I the lucky girl - this week
Well, so blessed by GOd and family and friends - in Ga and the blog world
all the time -- but sweet paper things -- sure make my ♥♥♥ -smile !!
Trying to get some spring cleaning done -- uh can we say long overdue -
my art room is a disaster ! Gotta work on a space to be creative in ,
Will post this weekend the EGGS , from VIVS whimsy -- we sent two and received two - but we don't know from WHO !! So Saturday we will post what we wsent and what we received - VIV will have a linky thing and we will go on a EGG HUNT to see - who created our egg giftys -- MINe are adorable -- but have to wait til Sat to show -
also will post those I made -- too fun . Here is a pic of my banner -- to die for !!

5 comments:

larkswing said...

That is a great banner! Very springy and fun! Congratulations!

The Charm House said...

Kathy, This is too cute! I love it and you are one lucky girl! I am in the banner making mood... Great idea.
Hugs, Yvette

Cindy said...

She did such a pretty job! I love it!

-c

One Vintage Hag said...

kathy,
you are lucky lucky ~ need some of that majic dust to win my first.
been missing you around the "village" ~ where have you been? You'll have to come see The Charm House at the "village" ~ your friend now our friend is outstanding.
missing you....
~one vintage hag

Stephanie said...

Kathy,
I just opened my package....Wow...LOVE it. You are so creative. The bunny you made from the chocolate mold is adorable! I know a lot of work went into it. Must admit the clear egg was awesome.The three D effect is so cool. The bunny in the clip art was so stately and Handsome. LOL! Such a cool idea to send me tags to create. I love that and the way you must of hand died the tags,,,,way cool. The teeny tiny clothes pins were so cute holding the banner. I just love the way you use colors...The little white bunny will be fun to sit with the rest of my bunnies,and the little chick was so unique it has a country shabby chic feel. You are so sweet to send me such a big swap.I was truly blessed. It gave me a lift in my spirit! Yours is on it's way. Thanks again!
Stephanie