Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Winning is wonderful !!!!




How exciting !! _ I won the giveaway of one of my
favorite artists-- Jeanette Janson -- of
( carolinaartist.com - my blogger will not let me do the link thing ?) She has been
published in Somerset Studio and other mags --
She makes beautiful jewelry and altered art pieces
as well as some of my favorite Bird and Nest
creations -- Thank you Jeanette , I was so excited
to win her giveaway -- so many awesome pieces to use in my
altered art . So don't miss seeing her blog -- and it will direct you to her etsy
shop also
Here are a few pics of my great items !!

7 comments:

Kara Ward said...

You struck GOLD! Lucky girl!!!! Go buy a lottery ticket!!!

Unknown said...

fun !! Thanks for popping by last week to my blog. I would love to do a a special order for you. let me know if you would like it just like that or some color change. You can e-mail me here at garboodlesdolls@yahoo.com. Your complimaent means a lot !!! Mica AKA Garboodles Soup

Cindy said...

Wow...that is some cool stuff! You lucky girl indeed!

c

Terri said...

Why, oh why can't I win treasures like this? Guess I need to enter first?! Can't wait to see what you do with them? Hugs, Terri
PS my verification word was"byratic" what do you think that means?????????

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Kathy; Wow congratulations! what a great win. Such wonderful pretties to play with. I so can't wait to see what your creative hands make...

Hugs;
Alaura

Brenda said...

I guess you did strike gold! Oh, the things you can create with goods like that!!

Jeanette Janson said...

So happy that you received everything in good condition, Kathy! Now it's time to make something really fabulous!
xo Jeanette